© Owen Beard / Unsplash
© Owen Beard / Unsplash
K&A HealthCare Research.
Pharmaceutical market research, insights into health care professionals and patients.
We ask your doctor or pharmacist! For more than 25 years, the HealthCare segment (RX, OTC, medical technology, personal care) has been a focus of K&A BrandResearch with demanding target groups (specialists¬, medical professionals, pharmacists, patients, health insurance companies, opinion leaders, etc.) and challenging topics (political reforms and restrictions, indications and indication-independent taboo topics).
In the past 15 years, we have conducted over 600 K&A Psychodrama® studies in the HealthCare segment alone.
In an increasingly fast-moving time, with growing information overload, decisions in the health care sector are difficult - for patients as well as for health care professionals. Touching the right contact points with the actually effective messages and signals shortens the decision-making process and increases the chance of changing existing routines.
We analyse the relevant protagonists in the health sector, provide insights into their actions and support our HealthCare clients in shaping brand management with clear and targeted recommendations.
The proof of confidence: we are certified by 6 of the 10 largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world to conduct market research worldwide.
Qualitative HealthCare Research.
In addition to "classic" individual explorations and group discussions, our qualitative HealthCare Research also uses methods borrowed from psychotherapy. We use tools of psychotherapeutic diagnostics to uncover causes and motives for the behaviour of the target group in various indications and make them accessible for marketing. The aim of our research with healthcare professionals and patients is always to gain a deeper insight into the emotional and mental world of the target group. This is indispensable, especially with taboo topics and in target groups that are difficult to recruit, in order to provide marketing insights that drive brands forward. Our HealthCare experienced moderators discover possible barriers for our clients and develop opportunities for later market success for marketing.
Excerpt from our methodological toolbox:
- K&A Psychodrama® with workshops of 4-8 hours in length and 6-10 participants from your target group. More than 20 years of experience for almost all indications and with all medical professions.
- K&A HCP Video Dramas.
- (Psychological) in-depth interviews or individual explorations.
- (Creative) Focus Groups.
- K&A Brand Workshop: Brand design together with clients and creative agencies.
- K&A Conversation Lab: Experimental replication and continuous optimisation of possible conversation situations between the company and the target group.
- Mystery shopping in pharmacies and medical supply stores.
Quantitative HealthCare Research.
By analysing cause-effect relationships, we provide conclusions on possible levers for behavioural change in the target group under study. Large samples, largely statistical methodological competence also enable quantitative action-oriented conclusions.
The most important tools of our quantitative HealthCare Research:
- Usage & Attitude surveys.
- Day After Visit surveys.
- K&A folder test.
- K&A eMOT® advertising impact test: The eMOT®logic for optimising your talking or advertising material to successfully spread your messages to the target group.
- K&A BrandExperience for successful touchpoint management: measuring the experience of brands, indications and companies in the respective target group.
- Patient Physician Journey: The patient journey to your brand.